Passport Service: Renewal
(For Indian nationals)
A new passport needs to be obtained where the existing Passports have run out of available pages. Indian Passports are issued with a validity of 10 years (except in the case of children up to the age of 15 years where it is initially issued for a validity of 5 years)
- Application form – To be completed Online, Printed & Signed. Click HERE and follow the link to complete an online application form.
- Four colour photos of 50mm * 50mm (White background)
- Original passport of applicant along with Self Attested copies of First page, Last Page, Currant UK visa Page and any observation pages
- Original biometric card of UK visa (if available) along with a self attested copy
- Copy of a self attested bank statement or a utility bill on applicant’s name if you wish to change the address on your passport
- If there is any change in personal details on the new passport it must be supported by documents. If you are unsure, please let us know exact change, We will then send you details accordingly.
|Embassy Fee||£95.48 for standard 36 page passport|
|Embassy Fee||£120.44 for a Jumbo 60 page passport|
12 to 14 Working days from the date of application (This excludes any time required for additional services)
- Processing periods are indicative only.
- Attached documents are sample copies only
- Do not book any appointment & DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE
- Once we receive your documents, we will call you & arrange for payment to be collected
• Please click the link below and follow the instructions therein to complete your application form.